Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Modern Major General

Today's reflection is just going to be funny -- at least for any musical fans out there.

I ran across a Google parody of the infamous Gilbert & Sullivan song, "A Modern Major General" the other day, and that sent me on a search for other parodies of the same song. So, I went in search of Christian ones.

Below is a fun history of Christianity set to the tune.


There are other Christian ones, but you'll have to judge for yourself if you think they're appropriate or not.

4 comments:

Mark Baker-Wright said...

It's never been recorded, but it seems appropriate that I should post this one that I wrote:

I Am the Very Model of a Fuller Individual

Sandy said...

I was at the premiere of the GCN Musical (one of the extra parodies linked to). It is still the funniest one I've ever seen. The whole show is well worth viewing.

Sarahlynn said...

These are awesome.

Jody Harrington said...

I love G&S and G&S parodies. This is great!