Thursday, November 09, 2006

One and Only Plug

Some bloggers have written to ask me about my "Seven Days" radio show. You can listen to it live across the internet each Friday at 4-5pm (EST) on www.southernrootsradio.com.

Today the guest pastors will be discussing the outcome of the elections and asking whether the Religious Right is now being left behind by church and society. We'll also talk about a special AIDS ministry for HIV sufferers in Knoxville; and we'll debate about a controversial issue from Britain where doctors are asking to be allowed to mercy kill severely disabled babies: is this compassion or social engineering?

If you listen and want to join in the conversation, the station has a toll-free number at 1-888-859-1180.

John Stuart - www.sevend.net

1 comment:

JusticeSeeker said...

Thanks Stushie!

I've been up to my ears in work lately, and had no idea what I was going to do for Friday Review. This is perfect!

JusticeSeeker