Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday Review . . . www.Biblememory.us

It has been a thoroughly hectic week at work, so this will have to do for today.

I recently found a web page, www.Biblememory.us, that for $5 a year will help you memorize Bible verses. Ok, it isn't perfect. Supposedly a customizabel version is being developed. For right now you get the web page's pick of Bible verse (you start with Job 19:25, "As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and that at the last he will take his stand on the Earth.")

You do get your choice of several translations. I use the NASB. There are several others available. You get an e-mail every day but Sunday with a link in it. That link takes you to a web page with a space for each word of that week's verse. Some or all of the spaces will be blank. You have to fill them in.

It makes it easy and simple to memorize a short verse a week.

JusticeSeeker
JusticeSeekerOK@aol.com

No comments: