Monday, November 30, 2009

Nothing to See Here

Sorry, sorry!  This administrator has been too busy to ask for help lately!

A couple of quick notes before I put my nose back to the grindstone:

THANK YOU for all the wonderful volunteers to write for the unnofficial PCUSA Blog.  Emails coming shortly.  (Or not so shortly, depending)

I hope you all had moments of joy and others of quiet reflection this holiday weekend.  In lieu of my usual Member Blog Meet and Greet, I offer this:

My grandmother died near Thanksgiving one year when I was a young teen, and a trip to the cemetery has long been a holiday tradition for my family.  I am always mindful of the fact that - for many - holidays are more about sadness than joy.

So today I will point to Peter Stone's blog, When I Am Weak, then I Am Strong.  He isn't blogging about the holidays this week, but he is blogging about depression.

No comments: