Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It’s Not What Your Blog Ring Can Do for You but What You Can Do for Your Blog Ring


On July 2 we celebrated our six months birthday and since our genesis we have steadily grown and are just short of the 100 member mark. We average 47 hits a day and that is wonderful but I have a felling that our group is not all that it could be. I have loved manning the helm of our little group but no (wo)man is an island and the Presbyterian in me is uneasy. Unfortunately my creative and idea are limited and I truly believe in the committee system that we Preby’s so dearly love. This is where I need your help.

I am hoping to find a handful of people who would be willing to take a day of the week and contribute to our blog on that day every week. You can choose the theme/topic for that day (ie. Monday Questions & Hump Day Prayer) and I would make it so that you could post your weekly articles directly to the Blogger website. If once a week is more than you can handle you can find a friend to share a day with alternation who posts. Please keep in mind that our group represents a wide variety of people and theologies when thinking about possible themes/topics. The point of our community is to stimulate discussion, share information, and to increase PC (USA) presence on the web.

I am will continue to serve as the administer (add new members, ect) of our site and if no one else wants them I will continue the Monday Question and Hump Day Prayer. If you think you might be interested in becoming an contributor send me (it will be nice to say us) an email and I will get back to you. Please search hearts, perhaps the Holy Spirit is call you.

No comments: