Monday, September 21, 2009

Highlights from the Blog Roll

Rev. Fred H. Anderson of The Rev's Rumbles resigns from the Freemasons on religious grounds, and points back to the PC(USA) blog. (For the record, I think Rev. Anderson was very respectful with his dissenting opinion. But, then, I am of the generation who is very comfortable putting our personal opinions online!)

The PC(USA ) Blog's own B-W weighs in on the nature of political debate in America today with You, Lie!" - Really? Why Would Wilson Have Done That? (This is a really great post.)

Castaway from Thoughts shared the fable of A Little Tea Cup. This is a story I'd not heard before and I really enjoyed it, both as an allegory for God and the tough experiences that have made me who I am, and also as a parent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out, but it's Fred H. Anderson, not Fred A. Anderson. 8^)

Sarahlynn said...

Sorry about my typo! (Haste makes waste and all that.) Fixed now.