Monday, December 21, 2009

Advent Welcome Mat - Decorated with Holly


Pour yourself a cup of cocoa and welcome our newest member, Bill McLean of Meandering McLean

"Meandering McLean" is the blog of a husband, dad, pastor, and sports fan who blogs to explore issues related to ministry and pastoral leadership from the Reformed perspective. While this will be the primary focus of the blog there will also be posts on random thoughts about life, parenting and sports. Please explore "Meandering McLean" and let me know what you think. My hope is that as part of my blogging we will be able to engage in a discussion about topics that are impacting on our lives and our ministries. With this in mind, I hope that visitors will feel free to post comments, ask questions and engage in a dialogue. I am new to the world of blogging, so I ask for your patience as I learn what it means to be a blogger and how to use this communication medium. * * * Please note that this is a personal blog and the posts that I write are my own opinions so they are not pre-screened and/or approved by the congregation I serve aspastor, the Presbytery I am a member of, and/or the Presbyterian Church (USA). * * *

Welcome, Bill!

No comments: