Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Other Presbyterian Bloggers

Jim, aka the Church Geek, has an interesting post today. Check it out at http://www.thechurchgeek.com/

Wednesday Roundup
by Jim ~ July 16th, 2008

1.) I love some of the stuff that new faith communities are doing…they are bold challenges and proclamations to existing congregations. Internet Monk singles out one new congregation that is committed to giving 60% of their budget to mission!!…If they can do it, why can’t we?

2.) As always Jan raises good observations and questions about the nature of staffing in the established church today. I’d love for her to be a colleague in this presbytery, as we need to hear more of her voice…


4.) How many of the 100 NEA Recommended books of fiction have you read? I’ve read book #6, but I’m not really sure why it’s considered a “work of fiction.”

5.) Today I’ve decided to point to a few of my recent favorite photos from my flickr contacts. I particularly love the lighting in this one and the depth of field in this one.
Read the rest of Jim's innovative posts at www.thechurchgeek.com

No comments: