Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sunday Meditation - Pentecost Peace

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. NIV

Pentecost Peace

The Holy Spirit of Pentecostal Peace descends like a dove to earth, only to be crucified in an Iraqi civil war.

Jeremiah 8:11-12 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious."Peace , peace ," they say,when there is no peace . Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct?No, they have no shame at all;they do not even know how to blush.So they will fall among the fallen;they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD. NIV

Sometimes Stushie finds it hard to say what he wants, so he puts it into his art. He writes the daily devotional Heaven's Highway, which also contains much of his computer scribbles and spiritual doodles.

No comments: