Monday, January 25, 2010

Welcome Mat

I'm shoveling off the mat to greet our newest (updated) member to the unofficial PC(USA) web ring, James Kim of God Revolution: Thoughts and Reflections of a guy doing his best to love God, love people, and serve the world.

James has been blogging for three years, is a self-described conservative evangelical PC(USA) pastor, and has recently relocated from Texas to Washington state. He's also a husband and "daddy to 4 awesome kids."

Rev. Kim has some fabulous posts over at God Revolution; please go check him out!


(Note to James: I'm sorry the application process at Ringsurf was onerous. We have no control over how many characters a blog description must be; that's set by Ringsurf.)


My apologies to all. I'm a blog administrator on four blogs. (tongue-in-cheek) Shockingly enough, I'm not keeping up very well. (/tongue-in-cheek) But changes are afoot: new bloggers and new features are coming soon!

No comments: