Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Review . . . Labyrinth Finder

Ok, so this segment has been a little heavy on web resources lately, but life has been really busy. So, here is another one. The Worldwide Labyrinth Locator .

I walked a labyrinth for the first time a couple of years ago and became a believer almost instantly. It seems silly, contrived, fake, all kinds of things; but I don't believe I have ever walked out of a labyrinth without some kind of answer to the prayer I took in.

The Worldwide Labyrinth Locator does exactly what its name implies. You can search for a labyrinth by organization, city, state or zip code. I did a search on my State and was surprised at the number of private labyrinths around that have registered with this site. Some times there will be a picture of the labyrinth. There is always a description of the size and style of labyrinth and information regarding public access, hours and a contact person.

Check out the labyrinths around you and give one a try.

JusticeSeeker
JusticeSeekerOK@aol.com

No comments: