Monday, January 01, 2007

Monday Question of the Week . . . New Years

Happy New Year my Presby blogging buddies. I just finished my good luck bowl of black-eyed peas and my thoughts have moved to the inevitable New Year tradition, the dreaded New Year’s resolution. The top resolutions for most people are usually loose weight/maintain a health weight, get organized, saving money, paying of debt, and exercising more. But this year have been inspired to brake from the above. This year her resolution is to watch 100 movies she has never seen (which isn’t as hard as you would think because she hasn’t seen very many). She has a spread sheet on her computer where she is keeping track with number, date, title, and even who recommended the movie to her.

So here is this week questions: What creative resolutions have you or someone you know, made this year or in the past? (and resolving to not make any resolutions is not an option).

2 comments:

John Shuck said...

My resolution:

I am going to stop bugging Miranda about the little "updated!' sign on the Presbybloglist.

In addition, I am going to be more diligent about my meditation practice (the same time everyday, even if just for a few minutes says my teacher).

And, I am going to try to be civil, loving and yet assertive about the need for Christianity to move beyond its superstitious past.

john

Anonymous said...

I am going to eat one pudding cup daily...the 100 cal ones!