Friday, August 11, 2006

New on Fridays

Hi,

I read a number of this ring's blogs regularly, but I seldom stop by the ring page. For some reason, I did a few days ago; and I saw Uncle Sam's finger pointing at me. So, I emailed Miranda and said, Ok, I'll take Fridays.

I'm a white, female, middle-aged, Presbyterian lawyer in Norman, Oklahoma. I feel strongly that I am called to seek justice. I am frequently grateful that I don't feel called to actually find it.

I'm not really sure what a blog ring home page should be, but I figure it needs to provide a hub, some sense of community for its member blogs. I will add an email link, hopefully, next week. So, if you are a blogger, or just passing through, feel free to let me know what you think I should be doing here on Fridays.

My idea is to provide a review of a book, movie, tv show or web-based article that I thnk will make interesting weekend reading (or watching). Then, if you have mentioned that same book, etc. on your blog -- let me know. I will see if I can figure out how to link the various opinions. Of course, if you would rather just respond to my review, you can do that in the comments below -- or use it as a topic for your own blog. Let me know, if you do that. If this doesn't foster a response, look for it to morph into something else.

I will be posting a review of Traveling Mercies in a few minutes.

JusticeSeeker

No comments: