Monday, February 09, 2009

New Member Welcome

I'm rolling out the PC(USA) Blog welcome mat for John Edward Harris, a funny and enthusiastic pastor in Queens who writes at Summit To Shore: Theological and philosophical reflections on everything between summit to shore, including kayaking, climbing, religion, philosophy, theology, politics, culture, travel, The Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), New York City and the Queens neighborhood of Ridgewood by a progressive New York City Presbyterian Pastor.

And that's going to have to do it for me, tonight. I just returned from my first ever weekend trip away from Paul and the girls (my babies! how can they be 5 and 2 already?!) and I'm off to get some sleep. Until next week, peace and joy to you all.

2 comments:

John Edward Harris said...

Thanks for the welcome. In the short time I have been blogging, PB has been a helpful, informative and suppportive on-line community. I recommend it to any Presby new to the blogosphere. In a year or two, I will probably also recommend it to any Presby not so new to this medium.

John Shuck said...

Hey John! Welcome! Thanks for wasting time with us!