Friday, January 13, 2006

Happy One Week and a Day Anniversary!!!

Here we are a week into our Preby Web Ring and we already have 16 members!!! That is a great start and I hope that our numbers will continue to increase. If you have Preby and Presby-Sympathists Blogging friends who are not members, extend them an invite. In my opinion the more the merrier.

I have greatly enjoyed creating, updating, and posting thus far, but I was hoping that some of you might be interested in sharing in the fun. If anyone one is interested in sharing the duties of regularly posting ideas, topics for discussions, or whatever you feel called to write, I would be VERY willing to add you to Presbyterian Bloggers team members. If you are interested send me an email and I will add you to the list.

No comments: